1. USE CUTE FTP 2.8:
- Check out http://members2.easyspace/vietchats/CuteFTP/ for Cute FTP 2.8
- What Cute FTP version 2.8 look like ?
- It looks like Figure 18 below:
Figure 18: Cute FTP version 2.8
- Assume you register an account at http://www.tripod.com and get a user name as: lienthi and password: iloveyou . This is how you use Cute FTP 2.8 to access to your accout at http://members.tripod.com/lienthi/
- In Cute FTP 2.8, click FTP --->
On the Right window: click Addsite , it will popup another window
at Site label, enter: Lien Thi
at Host type: Auto-Detect
at Host Address: type ftp.tripod.com
- at User ID: enter lienthi
- at Password: enter iloveyou
- at Login type: check Normal on
- at Transfer Type: check Auto-Detect on
Leave others ...don't touch.
To CONNECT to your account:
- Click FTP ---> Site Manager
- Select LienThi on the Right window, and click Connect button under.
Here are some shortcuts:
Figure 19: Shortcuts from Cute FTP version 2.8
- After you can access to your
***On the LEFT Window, change the directory to C:\Homepage\, all the file from C:\Homepage\ will show on the Left window.
- Select all the files on the left window ( click the first file, hold it, press Shift, hold it, and move your cursor to the last file of the LEFT Window, click that last file, now everything is highlighted.) . Click the Erect Arrow from shortcut ( see Figure 19 ) to upload all the file.
- You may select one by one file and click Erect Arrow to upload, however, it will take very long.
- You may also select only files you want to upload by Press Control (Ctrl), hold it, and select the files you want to upload, by doing this, only highlighted files will be uploaded.
NOTE: you may also check http://xoom.com/helpcenter/ftp/cuteftp a Tutorial using Cute FTP offered by XOOM
2. USE FTP LE:
In case you don't have Cute FTP 2.8, you may use the FREE WS FTP LE uploader. You may check http://xoom.com/helpcenter/ftp/xoomftp for more more details.
CONGRATUATION ! YOU'VE DONE MAKING
YOUR OWN HOMEPAGE !
HAVE A NICE DAY !!!
Nothing more to read !!!
Created & Maintained by CongTuVSA
LAST UPDATE ( MAY 4, 1999 --- 1:00 A.M. )